Wednesday, September 7, 2011

1st Grade

Hi Everyone,

I know it's been a long time since I have posted anything, so I wanted to quick post some picture's of Sadie's first couple day's of 1st Grade! As always, she was super excited to get to school Tuesday AM! Sadie's teacher's name is Mrs. Aubart and we are so excited for Sadie to have her as her 1st Grade teacher! Tuesday morning I was lucky enough to be able to go into work at 9am, so I brought Sadie to her 1st day of school so I could take some pictures.

I will be doing a layout soon of her first couple day's of school, but for now, here are a few!



 First Day of 1st Grade!!
  

  




Second Day of 1st Grade-Getting on the Bus!!!!!

On Sadie's second day of 1st grade, I brought Sadie to the bus stop so I could get some more pictures of her on her way to school.

  


I am happy to say that I am a proud mother of a 1st grader and a 9th grader! But unfortunately, my 9th grader isn't allowing me to take any photo's of him on his way to school. Maybe I'll sneak one in someday :-)

Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad Sadie's first went went well, and I hope Eric's did too. Thanks for sharing the pics, they're super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK, my last comment should have said, I'm glad Sadie's first DAY went well... sorry for the typo. :-)OOPS!

    ReplyDelete