Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Cards Galore!!!!!

Well.....It's been a while since I have posted any projects that I have been working on lately, so I thought I would share them with you finally! I have been more interested in creating cards lately and I think the reason behind it is because I love making something for someone that is handmade!       (oh and to use up some scraps!)
Happy Card Looking :-)





This is a Birthday card I made for a co-worker.
I found the layout from freshlymadesketches.blogspot.com



Here's a card I made for my husband for our 7th Anniversary.



This is one of 3 cards I made for "Grandparent's Day" (9/11/11)
These were made for my children's Grandparents.
(Sorry it's so blurry)



Here is another Birthday card I made for different co-worker.
This card was created with "Basic Grey's Sweat Threads" collection.



This card was made for the same co-worker above who just recently had her baby boy!
This card was created using "My Minds Eye Lime Twist" Collection

 
This is a "Thinking of You" card that was made for my wonderful
sister-in-law after her Grandmother passed away.
This was also made using "Basic Grey's Sweat Threads" collection.
Check out her blog also at myscrapsofmemories.blogspot.com





And I saved the best for last......
I was told last week that I should try to find a stamp and start
signing the back of my cards. So while I was garage saling one Saturday
I happened to find a "Handmade by" stamp! And guess how much I spent for it.....50 cents!!!! 
I was so proud of myself!!! What a great deal! It's like it fell right into my hands!


I did make a few other cards, but unfortunately didn't get photo's of them. I am so bummed and I guess I learned my lesson.  :-)
Anyhow, I hope you enjoyed the cards.
Thanks for looking!
~Tricia~




2 comments:

  1. Super Cute cards Tricia. I especially like the "Thinking of You" Card! :-) I can't believe you found that stamp, how awesome!

    ReplyDelete